How can I improve my gig impression and click

uixabir

You posted the same question yesterday?  Please be patient and wait for an answer, don't start a new thread. 

Your lack of answers may also down to the fact that this question has been asked time and time again.  As a new seller you should be reading the forum and understanding the changes you need to make. Not repeating your question until you get an answer you like. 

There is no magic bean you can eat to give you success.  It will take hard work and tenacity to stand out from the crowd and to start generating sales. 

• Like 4

You currently have just one gig, which is fine. But that gig needs to be the best it can be.  If you expect your customers to spend up to $300 on your services, then at the very least your gig images need to show exactly what they are going to get.  I personally find your images hard to understand and uninspiring. They are simply just screenshots.  What was the project? What types of apps are they? Unless you have a portfolio to show what your work is like, then people will simply glance passed you. 

You also state that you're fluent in English?   However, from the messages you've sent this is not the case.  When dealing with customer queries in technical related subjects, your communication needs to be spot on, or errors will be made.   I would consider dropping your Understanding of English to basic. 

Finally, Your gig description is very bland and basic.  You need to look at this and wow your customers. I'm afraid when I read it, it didn't excite me or want to buy from you.

This is where the 'hard work' comes in.  You need to research this forum, Implement the changes and evaluate the results.  We can't do this for you. 

Good luck 

• Like 5