Need some advice to improve gig performance

graphicguru76

HI ,,I ma new to fiverr and i created my account in 2/2021 and had delete that account and start new..I did not receive much impressions on my gigs and it was 5-10 impressions per day for a whole one year.

the situation is same for my new account and can any body suggest me some tips to improve my gig performance.

i would like to submit one of my gig link for your reference -https://www.fiverr.com/share/bzaqGP

and https://www.fiverr.com/share/R0Dxj5

• Like 8

I'm a little confused @graphicguru76 - Is that green dot on your profile picture there so that you can look active all the time?

Because to a buyer, it shows that you are "away" and the green dot on your profile is then covered by a gray dot. So that method of appearing active online won't work. It also won't pull you up in search if someone is looking for active sellers online. And when you are online... the "real" green dot is actually above your profile picture green dot, so you have 2 green dots there.

I suggest you be honest to you buyers on whether you are online or not.

• Like 7

On 9/16/2022 at 1:04 PM, vickieito said:

I'm a little confused @graphicguru76 - Is that green dot on your profile picture there so that you can look active all the time?

Because to a buyer, it shows that you are "away" and the green dot on your profile is then covered by a gray dot. So that method of appearing active online won't work. It also won't pull you up in search if someone is looking for active sellers online. And when you are online... the "real" green dot is actually above your profile picture green dot, so you have 2 green dots there.

I suggest you be honest to you buyers on whether you are online or not.

thanks for your comment -- i will change to a different profile pcture.. 

• Like 7