Live gig

bryancase7368

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello. I'm also a new seller and I did the exact same thing. The good news is that your gig is out there somewhere. Believe me. I had to scroll for almost 5 minutes before I saw mine. The bad news is that your gig is still very new and doesn't yet have enough presence to be at the top. Just give it some time. And by some time, I don't mean a week. Or two. It could be we long as a month. Just don't give up. Monitor your analytics and optimize your gig when you feel like it. 

Edited by charlesnzelu
  • Like 5

You could use the option in the help centre where you go to the option as though you were going to "contact support" as though you were going to create a support ticket (but don't actually) then select "selling on Fiverr", "gigs", "gig not found in search" then it will tell you if your gig is active and shows in search results.

Though Fiverr only shows the first 20 or so pages (but you can filter for different things).

Also your first search tag (profesional) probably won't be helping, since Fiverr will automatically change that word if someone searches for it.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, rakib_khan2 said:

You will try to search your gig keyword. I think you will find your gig. 

14 hours ago, bryancase7368 said:

Thanks. what concerns me is I set parameters for what I was looking for, parameters I fit into. There were 20 pages of gigs that are similar to mine,  but mine was not there. Cause for concern? 

Try out what rakib_khan2 mentioned. I did the exact same thing yesterday and found my gig on page 2. And I'm talking about a gig that just created less than 5 minutes before the search. 

If your gig shows "Active" then I believe it's out there. I'm not so experienced since I'm a new seller but this is something I have tried and it worked. 

I know it gives this feeling of peace knowing that your gig is out there so I hope you find it. 

• Like 4

On 9/2/2022 at 5:40 AM, mdabdullah14251 said:

Try to search your gigs using the first keyword of your gigs title.

If you don't see it then you can check your gigs are active or not.

If gigs are active but not showing in the search results then you can take customer support from Fiverr.

Thanks.

Thanks for the advice!

• Like 3

On 9/1/2022 at 5:24 PM, uk1000 said:

You could use the option in the help centre where you go to the option as though you were going to "contact support" as though you were going to create a support ticket (but don't actually) then select "selling on Fiverr", "gigs", "gig not found in search" then it will tell you if your gig is active and shows in search results.

Though Fiverr only shows the first 20 or so pages (but you can filter for different things).

Also your first search tag (profesional) probably won't be helping, since Fiverr will automatically change that word if someone searches for it.

Thanks will give it a shot

• Like 4