Gig is Unqualifed for promote then all gig are really down.

purebd_sojib

My Gig is Unqualifed for promote since 5 month 22 days. I got gig unqualifed notification to 9 march 2022. When i got this notification then i saw all of  my gig  really down that mean if i search with full title , no gig i can not find. I did contact with  fiverr support team 2 or 3 times. They just said same thing. I have checked , I meet below requrment. 

You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated or Pro seller.
Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating.
Your Gig has at least 20 reviews. 
What heppended with me , anyone help me with that ? last 30 days gig impression is 183 and 125+ . 

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, purebd_sojib said:

Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating.

One of your gigs has a 4.2 rating. Perhaps that is working against you.

59 minutes ago, purebd_sojib said:

Your Gig has at least 20 reviews. 

Only two of your many gigs have more than 20 reviews.

You also conveniently left out the Promoted Gigs reqirement that, "You meet additional quality metrics". If you don't qualify for the Promoted Gigs feature, then, clearly, you do not meet those additional quality metrics. Are all of your Analytics Page bars green? What happened on March 9, that may have been bad -- a low review, a recent unhappy seller that may have left a low private review?

There are valid reasons why you do not qualify. Perhaps Fiverr doesn't think you have a high enough quality to allow you into the feature.

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, jonbaas said:

One of your gigs has a 4.2 rating. Perhaps that is working against you.

Only two of your many gigs have more than 20 reviews.

You also conveniently left out the Promoted Gigs reqirement that, "You meet additional quality metrics". If you don't qualify for the Promoted Gigs feature, then, clearly, you do not meet those additional quality metrics. Are all of your Analytics Page bars green? What happened on March 9, that may have been bad -- a low review, a recent unhappy seller that may have left a low private review?

There are valid reasons why you do not qualify. Perhaps Fiverr doesn't think you have a high enough quality to allow you into the feature.

4.2 rating gig was not a promotable gig before. The promotable gig was which have minimum 20 reviews. In 9 march, in one order I made 30+ revisions after the client still changed his requrment again and again. I did make change what he want. after 30+ revision I made a ticket to customer support for cancel order. then when someone reply then I get a notification you are unqualified for promotion. then saw all of gig is really down. last 5 months i completed some order and got few good reviews.but it is still unqualified for promote and that's why my gig is down.

and yes all of bars are green. 

Do you have any suggetion for me ?

Screenshot_456.png

Edited by purebd_sojib
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, purebd_sojib said:

I made a ticket to customer support for cancel order. then when someone reply then I get a notification you are unqualified for promotion.

Well then, there you go... that's your answer. Your choice to cancel that order, lowered your seller performance, and removed you from the Promoted Gigs feature. It would appear that you have not raised/recovered your seller performance since then.

5 minutes ago, purebd_sojib said:

Do you have any suggetion for me ?

Become a better seller, and don't cancel any more orders.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Well then, there you go... that's your answer. Your choice to cancel that order, lowered your seller performance, and removed you from the Promoted Gigs feature. It would appear that you have not raised/recovered your seller performance since then.

Become a better seller, and don't cancel any more orders.

Okay, Thanks. but i haven't any way. becuse client just changing his requerment again after revison.

• Like 2