After a year-long pause I am in game again

anaraliyev

I am really happy to keep going with Fiverr again

I was at army starting from July of 2021 to July 29 of 2022. I've activated my gig's at this date. Main thing, that my account was still active and I started to receive orders again

Just wanted to share this with you 🤪

Fiverr is the only thing that helps me to make my dreams come true

My next goal is  to get - TOP SELLER 

Giving up is forbidden))

Main thing is to love the work you do, everything else will be perfect, no worries at all😇

Hope everyone has a great experience with Fiverr

Good lucK! 

Edited by anaraliyev
  • Like 13

1 hour ago, anaraliyev said:

I am really happy to keep going with Fiverr again

I was at army starting from July of 2021 to July 29 of 2022. I've activated my gig's at this date. Main thing, that my account was still active and I started to receive orders again

Just wanted to share this with you 🤪

Fiverr is the only thing that helps me to make my dreams come true

My next goal is  to get - TOP SELLER 

Giving up is forbidden))

Main thing is to love the work you do, everything else will be perfect, no worries at all😇

Hope everyone has a great experience with Fiverr

Good lucK! 

Good luck! ..  can you share your (top seller) idea  

• Like 11

Hello, 

Woohoo! 

Thank you for sharing this. I feel the forums at times do not share enough of the wins and positivity. 

I would love to connect with you here on the Fiverr platform and understand your Gigs better so I can refer people your way. 

TRS and PRO are great goals and I have no doubt you will achieve them both. Both were elusive to me for a while and when I decided to stop thinking about them and instead on customer service it happened quickly. 

Warm regards, 

Carlos (BigSpaniard)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, bigspaniard said:

Hello, 

Woohoo! 

Thank you for sharing this. I feel the forums at times do not share enough of the wins and positivity. 

I would love to connect with you here on the Fiverr platform and understand your Gigs better so I can refer people your way. 

TRS and PRO are great goals and I have no doubt you will achieve them both. Both were elusive to me for a while and when I decided to stop thinking about them and instead on customer service it happened quickly. 

Warm regards, 

Carlos (BigSpaniard)

Sure, we can have a discussion, always happy to share something that will help someone))

• Like 10

1 hour ago, all_asmoule said:

Good luck! ..  can you share your (top seller) idea  

I am at Level Two now. I mean I will do everything that needed to get Top Seller. There is a bit long way ahead for me to get it, but I will get it till I am healthy and can work with a hope and pleasure)) 

• Like 10