Fiverr Badges

ayomide_tunde

Question

1 answer to this question

Hi @ayomide_tunde, The Fiverr Rising Talent badge is a temporary badge given to only a few new sellers based on a manual review by Fiverr's Editorial staff. Not every new seller will be reviewed by Fiverr's team. Here's what the Help Center states:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011204777-What-is-Rising-Talent

Fiverr’s Editorial Team manually handpicks new Gigs with great potential, and grants them a temporary “Rising Talent” badge, which offers amazing marketplace exposure and credibility.  We recommend taking full advantage of this spotlight by providing buyers with the best possible service! Make sure you deliver high quality, original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, be responsive and always keep a professional manner.  

How do I get a Rising Talent badge? 

Fiverr’s Editorial Team manually reviews new Gigs and handpicks them based on quality and potential. We have certain criteria according to which we decide the Gigs that will be handpicked.

Can I apply for a Rising Talent badge?

We do not accept applications for Rising Talent. However, if you’re a new seller and you’ve created a new Gig, make sure to use every feature at your disposal in order to generate the best Gig possible and receive a Rising Talent badge!

The best thing you can do is, like the Help Center states, "deliver high quality, original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, be responsive and always keep a professional manner" and to "use every feature at your disposal" when creating your gig (such as gig extras and subscriptions).

I've never gotten the Rising Talent badge, but have gotten the Fiverr's Choice badge multiple times (the criteria is similar). It really gives a good boost in sales!

image.png

• Like 3