month by month they give me a vacation ,no sales

nirmalishara

Question

hello sellers, 
I am a level one seller, In the past month I did a lot of orders(June) but this month(July and August) I don't get any sales only did my repeat customer order, and this situation happens month by month. they give me a lot of vacation🤣 🤣and I maintain my all rating, so guys give me a solution for my account. may I create a new account, or may I call from the community?  

• Like 10

5 answers to this question

as a Freelancer you cannot expect to have a steady income and steady flow of new customers  / repeating customers. That is the risk that you carry as a Freelancer, there is no real solution to that, because it will always be your responsibility to acquire new customers. (Compared to if you'd be doing your services for a company as an employee, where another person is responsible for acquisition.)
There is many ways of mitigating this risk and when you already have repeating customers, Id say thats the best way. Trying to bind as many customers to your service as possible.

Edited by finndev478
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, finndev478 said:

as a Freelancer you cannot expect to have a steady income and steady flow of new customers  / repeating customers. That is the risk that you carry as a Freelancer, there is no real solution to that, because it will always be your responsibility to acquire new customers. (Compared to if you'd be doing your services for a company as an employee, where another person is responsible for acquisition.)
There is many ways of mitigating this risk and when you already have repeating customers, Id say thats the best way. Trying to bind as many customers to your service as possible.

thank you friend i appreciate your comment ,but problem is -no any impression or click gigs haven't  search engine , some sellers said fiverr did it manually ,is it true ? 

• Like 4