Buyer messages disappeared

denisetip

Question

I am a buyer and currently working with a seller on a project. I recently also became a seller. Now all the messages between me and the seller have disappeared. I have tried switching back and forth on computer and mobile and they’re just gone. Help please. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

Hi @denisetip,

Unfortunately, Fiverr currently doesn't have one mode that covers both buying and selling. When you became a seller, you now have two modes that you will have to work out of. When you are a buyer, switch to Buyer Mode. When you are a Seller, switch to Seller Mode.

With that being said, there will be 3 places where you can see your communications with buyers and sellers:

1. Your Inbox: here you will see inbox chats from buyers and sellers. It doesn't matter what mode you are in.

2. Your Orders (as a buyer): You need to be in buyer mode to see these orders. If you click on the orders, you will see your conversations with your sellers.

3. Your Orders (as a seller): You need to be in seller mode to see these orders. If you click on the orders, you will see your conversations with your buyers.

See how to switch between buyer and seller modes on mobile and desktop views below:

1883886492_Buyerandsellermode.thumb.jpg.3662c6abf9da21170542a1a811322aee.jpg

• Like 5
  • Up 3