Fiverr Teams - Access to Member's Orders

lenardteam

Question

Recently, a member of my team, IRL, left. They were also a team member here on Fiverr.com. I have not been able to access their orders. This has been very problematic for many reasons:

• It was my credit card so my resources; I should have access.
  • This leaves a lack of ability for oversight. 
  • It is possible that they could use my payment for projects not associated with my team 

Am I mistaken and I can actually gain access to the projects of team (or previous) members? If so, please let me know how. Otherwise, if I am paying, I need to be granted access.

Thank you.

• Like 5

1 answer to this question

18 minutes ago, lenardteam said:

Recently, a member of my team, IRL, left. They were also a team member here on Fiverr.com. I have not been able to access their orders. This has been very problematic for many reasons:

• It was my credit card so my resources; I should have access.
  • This leaves a lack of ability for oversight. 
  • It is possible that they could use my payment for projects not associated with my team 

Am I mistaken and I can actually gain access to the projects of team (or previous) members? If so, please let me know how. Otherwise, if I am paying, I need to be granted access.

Thank you.

I think Customer Support would be more able to help you with this. Perhaps they can transfer the projects. 

If possible, this could also be solved by speaking with your previous team member. If they left on amicable terms, perhaps they would be willing to help you solve this. 

You can create a ticket with Customer Support here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 3