Multiple accounts as a buyer

Guest anonymous190

Question

Guest anonymous190

I am only a buyer. I used my normal email to create an account and then one using my business email. My brother has done the same. We do not sell any gigs on fiverr and we haven't used these accounts for anything wrong. Is this okay?

Can I use my personal email for business purposes as well because there because I can reuse my student discount? And can I get my brother to do do my work as well as some sellers give discount for 2 designs and use his student discount as well?

1 answer to this question

7 minutes ago, anonymous190 said:

I am only a buyer. I used my normal email to create an account and then one using my business email. My brother has done the same. We do not sell any gigs on fiverr and we haven't used these accounts for anything wrong. Is this okay?

Can I use my personal email for business purposes as well because there because I can reuse my student discount? And can I get my brother to do do my work as well as some sellers give discount for 2 designs and use his student discount as well?

The following is from the terms: 

"Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account."

So even if you're a buyer, you're only allowed to have one account. The exception to this is if you create a Fiverr Business account. 

So if you want to have a personal account + a business account, you would need to make that account via business.fiverr.com 

If you have two regular Fiverr accounts, you should delete one of them, as it's not okey per the terms to have more than one. 

Hope this helps 🙂

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 5