Dear community how to grow as a writer , how to hone my skills as a poet ?

pagesofkilly

Question

Hello, what makes a valuable writer on Fiverr ? I am a contender writer ,been wanting to write for years ,started January 2021  and since then I have maintained a site before moving to the Instagram platform. Dear users of Fiverr and content creators ,what makes a writer great and an expert in his craft ? What are the personal qualities and knowledge one must uphold aside from talent to become successful on Fiverr ?

• Like 4

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, pagesofkilly said:

Hello, what makes a valuable writer on Fiverr ? I am a contender writer ,been wanting to write for years ,started January 2021  and since then I have maintained a site before moving to the Instagram platform. Dear users of Fiverr and content creators ,what makes a writer great and an expert in his craft ? What are the personal qualities and knowledge one must uphold aside from talent to become successful on Fiverr ?

Going by your post here on the forum, I'd say you should work on grammar, punctuation and your general English skills. 

As a writer myself, I'd say there are a few skills you need at a bare minimum, to be a good writer: 

• Impeccable grammar and being fluent in the language you want to write in
  • Being able to say as much as possible with as few words as possible, while still making it engaging for the reader. In other words: clarity. 
  • Attention to detail.
  • A passion for your craft and for learning new things. 

In addition, you need some basic marketing skills in order to create a great gig. You also need good customer service skills to communicate with your buyers. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4