Response rate and review

meherunnisa0308

Question

Any buyer didn't message me. My response rate was 91% . But now it is 89% and getting down day by day. What's the problem? I have completed 9 order and I have 9 review. 8 is 5 star and one is 4 star. But my review is now showing only 4 star. Are these bugs of fiverr? Or any problem? Any suggestion please.

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

7 hours ago, meherunnisa0308 said:

Are these bugs of fiverr? Or any problem?

This is neither a bug nor any problem. The response rate and rating evaluation of fiverr during last 60 days in period. You have to understand it clearly.

About response rate : Your previous average response rate calculated 91% within last 60 days of that time replayed/not replayed to number buyer's first message. After some days number of replied message decreased within last 60 days and average response rate become 89%. It may decrease more if not replay to any new message. But all will be reset after 60 days ( from the day of not replayed message) and response rate will be 100% if you replay all upcoming messages.

About rating : Your last review is 4 star within last 60 days. So it is showing 4 star. If you get new order and get 5 star, then positive rating will back 5 star. But if you not get any order / not get any review, after the period of 60 days from the date of last review positive rating will become ( N/A ).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1