Fiverr orders!

kamran_a_rai

I currently have 100 Impressions on the Gig I have up right now, and only 2 clicks. Not a Single Order. I agree with leonid here, I think its best to just wait, especially given the possibility of July being quite a poor month for orders (According to another forum post I saw elsewhere today, as of writing this).

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

To be honest, 33 is almost nothing. If you are a beginner, you have to be ready for the fact that you won't get an order right away. Remember that the competition is extremely high, there are thousands of sellers on Fiverr who offer the same services. So improve your skills, professionalize, create a portfolio

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2022 at 6:46 PM, mrowebiz said:

I currently have 100 Impressions on the Gig I have up right now, and only 2 clicks. Not a Single Order. I agree with leonid here, I think its best to just wait, especially given the possibility of July being quite a poor month for orders (According to another forum post I saw elsewhere today, as of writing this).

Wow, your response is very motivating. I just loved it. Thank you mate for being supportive!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 7/10/2022 at 5:48 PM, olyasr said:

To be honest, 33 is almost nothing. If you are a beginner, you have to be ready for the fact that you won't get an order right away. Remember that the competition is extremely high, there are thousands of sellers on Fiverr who offer the same services. So improve your skills, professionalize, create a portfolio

That's what I was expecting as a beginner, Can you explain how can I built my portfolio?

• Like 3

On 7/24/2022 at 2:02 AM, bcreativonline said:

I was getting frequent orders till last month. Clients were happy. But I have impressions rising up but no orders this month. Anything specific to correct it?

I wish I could help you but I am a new comer. I recently joined Fiverr and I am also struggling for getting orders.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2022 at 6:13 AM, saif_evan said:

It's normal, as a new gig, impressions will be very low! And on the other hand, getting clients is very difficult. Please spend time on Fiverr, and stay tuned to the Fiverr forum. Hope you get a job soon! thank you 

That is motivating. Thank you mate!

• Like 1