Hi I am a new seller I would like to know how to promote my gigs

It's been two hours since I posted my first Gigs. I also told my friends about my Gigs,

But all the numbers in the data are 0. How could I promote it and get the first seller that.

Could I take the initiative to find buyers? For example, take the initiative to send an offer to buyers.

Thanks!

截屏2022-06-18 上午12.12.47.png

• Like 11

50 minutes ago, hellolunana said:

It's been two hours since I posted my first Gigs. I also told my friends about my Gigs,

But all the numbers in the data are 0.

Numbers update only once in 24 hours so you wouldn’t see any change in your impressions after two hours 

You most definitely should take an advantage of buyer requests if you want to. 

38 minutes ago, abdheshkjha said:

share and promote your GIG. It will really help you to increase clicks and impressions. 

Please don’t spread misinformation, sharing gigs have nothing to do with impressions and clicks. 

If you want to promote your gig you can do so only on your personal pages if you have your target audience built. Otherwise it will be just spamming what others suggest here such as posting in groups or comments etc, please don’t do that. 

• Like 10

10 hours ago, abdheshkjha said:

Hello there,

You need to take advantages of social media platform to share and promote your GIG. It will really help you to increase clicks and impressions. 

Send buyer request on daily basis, it will help help your GIG a-lot.

Thank You!

Thank you for your reply! A buyer request is a switch to buying. Then post a request? I tried to post a request and many people made an offer for me. But there is still no contact on the selling page.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Numbers update only once in 24 hours so you wouldn’t see any change in your impressions after two hours 

You most definitely should take an advantage of buyer requests if you want to. 

Please don’t spread misinformation, sharing gigs have nothing to do with impressions and clicks. 

If you want to promote your gig you can do so only on your personal pages if you have your target audience built. Otherwise it will be just spamming what others suggest here such as posting in groups or comments etc, please don’t do that. 

Thank you! I will check again after 24 hours.

Do buyer requests in buying page? I post a request in buying page, many people made an offer for me. But my selling page still doesn't have any messages.

• Like 8

I got my first order after completing the English test and publishing 3-4 gigs. And I can see buyer requests now (Although I only saw one 😂)!

But it's a good start.

This is my first order. It took me three hours to complete it.

Thank you all!

IMG_5469-min.PNG

Edited by hellolunana
  • Like 7