some users added work samples as portfolios on their Fiverr profile! how is it?

mamund92

Question

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, mamund92 said:

we can see some people added work samples as portfolios on their Fiverr profiles! how is it?
and how can I add previous work as portfolio on my profile? thanks in advance

Are you asking about your "live portfolio" (that's the one below your gig image that shows recent projects you've delivered) or the Project Portfolio (that's the portfolio some sellers have at their profile and below the gig description). 

If you're asking about the "Project portfolio", here's what the Fiverr help center has to say: 

Project Portfolio

The Project Portfolio is the place where our Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers can showcase their talent to the Fiverr community.

In short: it's only available to Top Rated and Pro sellers. 

10 hours ago, smashradio said:

Are you asking about your "live portfolio" (that's the one below your gig image that shows recent projects you've delivered) or the Project Portfolio (that's the portfolio some sellers have at their profile and below the gig description). 

If you're asking about the "Project portfolio", here's what the Fiverr help center has to say: 

Project Portfolio

The Project Portfolio is the place where our Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers can showcase their talent to the Fiverr community.

look at this the guy is not top-rated or a pro seller but he did! I can show you lots of

Screenshot_5.png

11 hours ago, smashradio said:

Project Portfolio

I agree with his statement and also want to add some more inform. You can read details here.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4413134063633-Using-My-Portfolio

In additional some level 2 sellers also got this feature by editorial team.
and sometimes they promoted to TRS and got the feature and lost the rank, but the feature exists.

12 hours ago, mamund92 said:

look at this the guy is not top-rated or a pro seller but he did! I can show you lots of

Perhaps they have expanded it to select Level Two sellers. Nothing ever changes on Fiverr without being tested on a few sellers first, to get feedback and to see how everything works. It might also be limited to certain gig categories. 

Archived