Level one seller = no orders!

Guest mohamadkhello

Question

Guest mohamadkhello

Hi,

I know this is not a new problem,  when you reach level one seller you will get rarely orders. But the question is if anybody found a new way to go rank again!
I completed 50 orders and get 41 nice reviews. I thought that will be better in level one after I modified Gig's photos and descriptions.

Thanks in advance

2 answers to this question

1 minute ago, mohamadkhello said:

Hi,

I know this is not a new problem,  when you reach level one seller you will get rarely orders. But the question is if anybody found a new way to go rank again!
I completed 50 orders and get 41 nice reviews. I thought that will be better in level one after I modified Gig's photos and descriptions.

Thanks in advance

It's normal for sellers to get rotated around in the search results. After a level promotion, some people experience this. I get that it can be annoying. 

You can try to make some meaningful updates to your gig, like updating your prices (maybe even increase them a bit?), making sure your tags are all optimized, and to work in improving gig descriptions, thumbnail and FAQ. Expect to drop out of search completely for a little while, since the algorithm does need some time to place you in search again. 

But I've seen several people saying this helped after a while when they had this promotion-drop. Personally, I never experienced it. 

Guest mohamadkhello
6 minutes ago, smashradio said:

It's normal for sellers to get rotated around in the search results. After a level promotion, some people experience this. I get that it can be annoying. 

You can try to make some meaningful updates to your gig, like updating your prices (maybe even increase them a bit?), making sure your tags are all optimized, and to work in improving gig descriptions, thumbnail and FAQ. Expect to drop out of search completely for a little while, since the algorithm does need some time to place you in search again. 

But I've seen several people saying this helped after a while when they had this promotion-drop. Personally, I never experienced it. 

Thank you for the quick reply and useful information

Archived