Your account is temporarily disabled. Please check the email we sent you explaining what happened.

So yesterday I logged into my account on my home PC. I travel for work rather extensively, so I use my phone and the Fiverr app while on the road. Much to my surprise I received the message "Your account is temporarily disabled. Please check the email we sent you explaining what happened." I went into my email to figure out what had happened, no email...also no email in my "spam" folder. So after waiting a couple of hours I contacted support, they told me that it was because I had multiple accounts. I told them that I wasn't aware of having multiple accounts, but if that was the case they could delete them and this should have resolved the issue then. 

I turns out that this wasn't as easy as I thought this would be, as far as I am aware I only have 1 account. But there needs to be an "investigation" into my account situation that could take up to 90 days NINETY DAYS!!!! meanwhile my account is disabled and basically useless. 

I was just in the process of putting up a new job, which needless to say isn't happening now. Why is it that it takes this company 90 days to resolve something that I am 100% sure is not my fault?

B

20 minutes ago, benleeuwaarde said:

I told them that I wasn't aware of having multiple accounts, but if that was the case they could delete them and this should have resolved the issue then. 

Do you have a family member with a Fiverr account as well? You are not allowed to login with 2 accounts from the same IP, even if it's different people (you might clear that up with customer support, but you have to ask permission first, this is way too late for that).

If that's not the case.. how can you not know if you have more than one account. Did you create more than one account or not? Regardless, the chances of getting your account back are minimal.

Guest lloydsolutions

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Archived