If the buyer requests a revision, do you need to apply for a resolution to extend the delivery time?

teamandromeda

Question

Hi! Hope you're all doing good. So, I do my best to deliver good work for the clients. However, I see that I have no additional time when a buyer requests a revision. Is that normal? What can you do to keep your rating up? Is it good to ask to extend the delivery time or just hand it in as soon as possible? Does a couple of hours make a difference? I see now that I'm 1 day late while he just asked for the revision a couple of hours ago. (I delivered on time). 

2 answers to this question

If your initial delivery was on time, you have nothing to worry about! Yes, the clock keeps ticking and it will say your delivery is late but it isn't. I've had this situation before so I understand your heartrate might go up a bit when you see it, but there's no need.

I understand you might still stress after my explanation though, so just check your stats once the delivery is completed. After you deliver the order with the revisions, you won't see any changes in your on-delivery time stats. That's how you can be sure it's nothing to worry about! 

P.s. I don't understand why the time doesn't freeze either and why Fiverr doesn't fix that. However, as long as my stats remain good I'll accept this strange fact 🤷‍♀️

Archived