Both my gigs randomly removed for no reason at all?

treymanblok

Question

What the titlte says, I opened both a week and a half ago and everything was going perfectly fine, I was getting clients, reviews and was very happy with the site. Today suddenly both got removed without even giving me a reason to why that happened... I'm 100% sure my gig did not break any rules because there are identical gigs like mine that offer the exact same services and their gigs are not getting removed.

So at least give me a reason to why? so I can avoid making the same mistake again..? Like how am I supposed to create new gigs just for you guys to delete them again, without reason.

9 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, leakat_bd said:

As you are sure that you didn't violate any rule . I think you should contact fiverr support

I did contact them but I hope they dont reply me with the standard ''you violated our policy, your gigs cannot be brought back''

Guest lloydsolutions
57 minutes ago, treymanblok said:

Today suddenly both got removed without even giving me a reason to why that happened..

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why this is the case. Unfortunately, once your Gig is denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why we advise that you review our  and our  for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

13 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why this is the case. Unfortunately, once your Gig is denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why we advise that you review our Terms of Service and our Community Standards for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Ok I checked my emails and it turns out I can't provide things like my discord? So how am I supposed to communicate with users when I want to coach them? Do I tell them to provide it instead? as I can't put any links or contact in my requirements

Guest lloydsolutions
4 minutes ago, treymanblok said:

Ok I checked my emails and it turns out I can't provide things like my discord?

Here is a previous topic: 

12 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

That is why many sellers who offer gaming guidance lose their gigs and their accounts here. True, many sellers do, but sooner or later, they get caught and lose their accounts.

So am I allowed to ask for his discord to add him? Or is that also not allowed? Like am I even allowed for this gaming tag? ROFL

Archived