On the day of delivery buyer asks for revision of delivery saying he'll be back in two days

adhar3d

Question

My delivery is due today. I already delivered but buyer refuses to accept it and asked for a revision saying he got something he wants me to add but that he'll tell me in two days. Meaning after the delivery time is over. Will i be considered not delivering on time if i wait ? Will this affect my rates?

10 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, tushergomes said:

What I know is.. it won't affect your gig if you send a renewal date delivery request to the client and if she/he accept it and give you more time then no problem. Thank you.

Thank you for your reply. I just got this. But i think there's contradiction. Buyer says 5 days while i see 1 day. If i accept will it be delayed by 1 or 5 days????

20220401_105144.jpg

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Of course it will be just one day. 
Just decline that dispute saying that it’s ok with you and you’ll send them a correct time extension for 5 days 

and then send time extension from your side for 5 days for your client to accept 

Thank you so much for your reply. How do i do that please 🥺

17 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Go to the resolution Center button on the right side of your order page and choose time extension 

I also would suggest for you to watch free course on fiverr.learn on how to be a great seller as they explain there all fiverr features and how to use them 

Thank you so much for your help i really appreciate it

Archived