Gig removed please help!

footyplays

Question

I had a gig that I have been doing for 3 weeks now, it's helping people reach a higher rank in a video game. (nothing in TOS saying I can't) I also made a coaching one. NEITHER were against terms of service and I made sure to triple check. I got an email saying my account was under review. And then they denied all of my best gigs that I have been doing. They never asked me to modify them nor anything else. How can I reach someone to help me get my gigs back? I had 1000 impression multiple 5 star reviews.

3 answers to this question

You probably wrote something on the title or the description that triggered the algorithm. Fiverr will take some time to manually review the gigs. Once they do it and find no problem, they will reinstate your profile and the gigs. But if those violates Fiverr’s TOS, you may not be able to make any more gigs on your account. Sadly, there’s no way to speed the process. 

20 minutes ago, footyplays said:

it's helping people reach a higher rank in a video game.

It's probably due to this information below which is from Fiverr's Community standards;

Services that infringe third parties’ terms of service

We do not allow the infringement of third parties’ terms of service on Fiverr. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings. Gigs that are flagged for violations of third parties terms of service will be removed from the marketplace. 

Do not post, offer, or ask for services that infringe third parties’ terms of service. 

I'm not an expert when it comes to the specifics of playing video games for others, but it's probably considered 'cheating' by these third parties. Since it involves you taking over their account in a way.

But you can (and should to get some clarification) contact CS! 

Archived