How Much Minimum "Avg Selling Price" Need to Get TRP Badge ?

meherun_nesa

Question

5 answers to this question

TRS does not depend on your average selling price. There are thousands of sellers who have $5 as their only gig price and has reached TRS. Even I had less than $40 average when I got TRS. Make sure to provide high quality deliveries to the buyers, always have friendly and professional behavior with everyone, have high number of order completion rate and the other rates (over 95%) and you will reach TRS in no time! 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Btw, I just visited your profile. You're great here.

TRS is the top and most important Rank in Fiverr.

TRS is also counted as the brand image. That's the reason Fiverr select TRS with manual system.

Beside of the general metrics, earnings, different percentage system, so many discussed about the average selling prices.

Additionally, I believe, the quality of your gig and work, the way you represent yourself to the buyer, how you support them, how good you are at sales conversion, the private feedbacks, how good buyers told about you are most important factors to think about.

Also getting any warning or restricted for any fault could be an issue as well.

• Like 7

On 3/16/2022 at 1:37 AM, faitharefin said:

TRS does not depend on your average selling price. There are thousands of sellers who have $5 as their only gig price and has reached TRS. Even I had less than $40 average when I got TRS. Make sure to provide high quality deliveries to the buyers, always have friendly and professional behavior with everyone, have high number of order completion rate and the other rates (over 95%) and you will reach TRS in no time! 

thank you for your info

• Like 2