How do I get orders from the local citation services on Fiverr?

seo_hawya

Question

Hello, I'm local citations expert and I create gig about local citations service. I'm very confident on my service and very skillful about my service also I'm complete  some order, but after a long time can't get any order. So please anyone can tell me How do I get orders from the local citation services on Fiverr? 

3 answers to this question

Each field has competitors, and if you can offer a unique service that your competitors do not, you are on your way to winning. You are more likely to get frequent orders when you offer a unique service on Fiverr since competition depends on both your competitors and the demand in the field.

Furthermore, the gig image is the buyer's first impression, and if you can make it eye-catching and smooth, you are more likely to receive an order. It is essential to have a professional gig image or video to demonstrate that you are a serious seller with more experience. Your gig description is the next thing the buyer notices. Always make sure to be clear and exceptional when you describe your gig. 

Archived