How can I make the images from completed orders visible in my Gig portfolio?

luisa_sa

Question

Hello to everyone.

I'm back here on the forum because I wanted to ask you this: I've completed two orders so far on Fiverr and the files from both orders didn't appear in the Gig portfolio afterwards, unlike what I've seen with other sellers. Is there a specific reason for this or perhaps do I have to change something in the settings? You know how important is for us sellers to have our prospect seeing our work. 

Thanks to anyone willing to help and/or give any suggestions!

Luisa.

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, luisa_sa said:

I've completed two orders so far on Fiverr and the files from both orders didn't appear in the Gig portfolio afterwards, unlike what I've seen with other sellers.

It is up to the buyer as to whether or not they wish to allow this.

This article explains how it works: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010509437-Live-Portfolio

23 minutes ago, srsalim1918_ said:

If you go to your gig, On the Right side you will see a dropdown where is a option for Live portfolio. Keep it checked and your client will get options to show your work on your gig as portfolio.

But the option is totally on your clients.

Gig.png

I didn't know it was up to the client, so thank you for the info!

Hey!
I have a question from the same topic, but a little different.

Earlier, when I added graphic works (picture) to Order Delivery, the last picture I added was always displayed in the live portfolio by default. That is, if the customer did not specifically choose, then there was always a picture that I set by default.

BUT now, even if I put a picture that I want to be visible in the Live Portfolio (as it says in the note: switch the arrow to what you want to be the cover), a random picture is put, which even the customer could not choose.

Why then do the seller need the cover selection function for the Live Portfolio, if a random image is still put?

Or maybe I don't understand how it works? It used to work fine before the updates.

Archived