Fiverr gig again unqualified!!!

ruma510

Dear brother,
I hope everyone is well.  I'm a level 2 seller and 4.8 ratings my Fiverr account. My gig rating is 4.9 and 59 feedback but my gig is unqualified.  60 days later my gig up and rank but again gig down and unqualified. Everyone Have any solution? Thank you

• Like 14
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

2 hours ago, ruma510 said:

Dear brother,
I hope everyone is well.  I'm a level 2 seller and 4.8 ratings my Fiverr account. My gig rating is 4.9 and 59 feedback but my gig is unqualified.  60 days later my gig up and rank but again gig down and unqualified. Everyone Have any solution? Thank you

A little confused by your question- Are you saying that your gig is unqualified for maintaining level 2 status, or unqualified to move up to the next level?

If you aren't qualifying to maintain level 2 status, remember there are several other factors that go Into this- including response time, completion rate, etc.

If you aren't qualifying for the next level, its because Top Rated Seller is the next level and Fiverr hand selects these sellers. Just because you meet the general criteria doesn't automatically mean you will be promoted into that level.

Hope that answered your question!

• Like 13

5 hours ago, ruma510 said:

Dear brother,

do you mean unqualified for promoted gig feature? or...?

• Like 13

Guest lloydsolutions

11 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

do you mean unqualified for promoted gig feature? or...?

Based on the answer in this topic it seems you are right.

Edited by lloydsolutions

On 1/29/2022 at 9:10 PM, lloydsolutions said:

this topic

Nice work Columbo (I don't mean that sarcastically!)

7 minutes ago, ruma510 said:

Yes, gig promoted option unqualified

Whether you qualify can change for a variety of reasons. It's not just based on your public reviews, but also the private reviews that fiver asks buyers for as well (these are more important than public reviews), as well as other factors. Additionally, as other buyers become eligible to use the option to promote gigs it may impact your ability to promote. Fiver is a marketplace, there is always ebb and flow. Just wait, do a good job and it should come back 🙂

Edited by williambryan392
typo
  • Like 11

On 1/31/2022 at 8:58 AM, williambryan392 said:

Whether you qualify can change for a variety of reasons. It's not just based on your public reviews, but also the private reviews that fiver asks buyers for as well (these are more important than public reviews), as well as other factors. Additionally, as other buyers become eligible to use the option to promote gigs it may impact your ability to promote. Fiver is a marketplace, there is always ebb and flow. Just wait, do a good job and it should come back 🙂

Thank you for your valuable reply. ❤️

• Like 13

• 1 month later...

Dear Experts,

Full amount I withdrew by mistake. I don't have money in my Fiverr account at the moment. We know that the money used for the promoted gig feature will be deducted from the Fiverr balance on the 1st . Will my promoted gig feature be unqualified after 1st date? Or it won't be a problem.

Thanks in advance

• Like 15

• 6 months later...