Gig published but not getting order!!

fazlur4757

First, you can publish your gig links or profile only in “my fiverr gigs” category. 

Secondly, you didn’t even check your link. It doesn’t work. 

Third, why do you think you’ll be getting orders just because you opened 7 gigs? 
It’s the same as in real world, if you attract customers you survive, if you don’t then you fails 

32 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

First, you can publish your gig links or profile only in “my fiverr gigs” category. 

Secondly, you didn’t even check your link. It doesn’t work. 

Third, why do you think you’ll be getting orders just because you opened 7 gigs? 
It’s the same as in real world, if you attract customers you survive, if you don’t then you fails 

Thank you for your suggestion. 

These are my suggestions/comments for the gigs:

Gig: I will be your personal admin assistant and admin support
In the gig description:
"Please message me before place an order." could be "Please message me before placing an order."

The video thumbnail (that will be seen in search results) is a blank blue image. You could make it something that would let the buyer know what the gig is about.

Gig: I will do instagram youtube tiktok influencer research for influencer marketing
In the gig description:
"influnecer" could be "influencer"

Gig: I will do fastest data entry,manual typing, retyping, scraping at low price in one day
In all 3 package descriptions "copy past," could be changed.

Gig: I will do pdf conversion to editable word or excel file in 12 hours
The title says "...in 12 hours" but your packages offer a 2/3/4 day delivery. It's a bit misleading if you say you'll do it in 12 hours if they only get the delivery in 2 days or more.

Archived