reaching level 1 seller , on time delivery ?

aslanstores

hallo guys , i have tried my best to do all the work as fast as possible and most of them were delivered on time but i have some clients who i was working with and have done many designs and revisions but suddenly they disappeared , what should i do in this case , cause i worked a-lot with them and i don't want it to be cancelled and i want to maintain a high rate on delivery time .

thanks in advance 

If the buyer sends revision then deliver the work according to the request and mention if need any revision please let me know. When you deliver the project again and if he won't respond to anything, then the order will be marked as delivered after 3 days, in the meantime your delivery time is not affected by the stats. 

On 1/26/2022 at 5:30 AM, aslanstores said:

hallo guys , i have tried my best to do all the work as fast as possible and most of them were delivered on time but i have some clients who i was working with and have done many designs and revisions but suddenly they disappeared , what should i do in this case , cause i worked a-lot with them and i don't want it to be cancelled and i want to maintain a high rate on delivery time .

thanks in advance 

Buyers often become unresponsive for whatever reason, they may also completely disappear after the work completion without giving you any rating, that's pretty common.

If your order is on revision, it means you already delivered the main work. If that was sent on time, then your rates will not drop. Revisions usually display a red counter saying you are late, ignore it. It simply automatically resumes the counter from the moment you delivered, but the order will be completed as on time (unless you delivered late, of course). Not sure if this is a bug or not, it's always been a thing since I joined Fiverr.

Just send the modified work according to the request like sumonpro said. That will mark the order as complete if the client fails to respond within the following 3 days.

Archived