Editing my ranked gig ! Will it effect my ranked gig?

abdulrafay557

Question

Hi offer services related to _____ 

And 95% of the sellers are offering just a list most of it are premade lists and they are offering for $5-15  around 90% of sellers however I offer complete A-Z campaign services not just a list from finding, hunting, dealing, and managing and running the campaign. However my gig basic package is for $10 although I mentioned in my description what I offer and why this gig is different from others not like all of the others. My gig is ranked on first page but not getting much orders however the ones that I get are. Not for 10$ to 20$!!!! They are custom offers and they are 10x or 20x then that I was thinking of changing my gig prices package and just need to change few lines in description and also need to change category as well. Will it effect my ranking? As I have 3 orders in queue right now on that gig so as a buyer they will think that these are $10-20 orders but they are not! I will also add a video soon I'm thinking about it to make 1 animated video 📸 for my gig.

Things I need to edit!

Gig packages, gig category, it's not necessary but I was thinking to change it to what I offer,  Gig description few lines

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived