My account is restricted for nothing!

wperrfix

Question

Hi there,

I am selling my gigs on fiverr almost for 3 years. In these 3 years no warnings, no bad feedback. I have more than 1.3k reviews and no 3 star. On December 2nd they mailed me that my account is restricted for using discriminatory language. But I have not done anything wrong. No bad words with clients no rude behaviors. I had 10 active orders I completed them. And its been 29 days my account is still restricted. Contacted with CS their reply seems robotic to me. They are continously saying safety team is looking into this. In that case how can I contact with safety team? or how long they will need to review my account? or 

8 answers to this question

As an experienced seller you must know certain things that normally fiverr won't take any action if they not identiy anything suspicious. They have already told the reason. So if you are confident that you didn' do anything wrong then again tell CS. Or if they ask you to wait then you have no options without that.One thing You can do that you can copy the ticket number and go to facebook page of offical fiverr page and tell them to take acion quickly by mentioning you ticket no.

On 1/1/2022 at 10:27 PM, wperrfix said:

Hi there,

I am selling my gigs on fiverr almost for 3 years. In these 3 years no warnings, no bad feedback. I have more than 1.3k reviews and no 3 star. On December 2nd they mailed me that my account is restricted for using discriminatory language. But I have not done anything wrong. No bad words with clients no rude behaviors. I had 10 active orders I completed them. And its been 29 days my account is still restricted. Contacted with CS their reply seems robotic to me. They are continously saying safety team is looking into this. In that case how can I contact with safety team? or how long they will need to review my account? or 

you get any reply now or still under review?

Archived