Fiverr Account

usama2784

Question

3 answers to this question

(Fiverr permits only one active account. I'm putting that down first, so any newcomers visiting the topic don't get any wrong ideas.)

I've read about people who opened new accounts and got in trouble because they were reusing content that they had in their first account. Fiverr flagged it as copied.

More importantly Do you know why you didn't get any orders the first time? What do you plan to do differently?

Fiverr permits only one account on one email id and my both accounts have different GIGS providing different services (didn't copy content from the previous one). 

I didn't get orders from the first one because "I haven't been using it since 2016" , then I have made a new one a month ago.

Why I had made a new account?: because I thought (without doing any research on it) "my previous account's making date is 2015 and it hasn't any review on it so it would create negative impression on buyers.   

So, now I have both accounts and my question is:  what do you suggest now? What should I do? 

36 minutes ago, usama2784 said:

Fiverr permits only one account on one email id and my both accounts have different GIGS providing different services (didn't copy content from the previous one). 

I didn't get orders from the first one because "I haven't been using it since 2016" , then I have made a new one a month ago.

Why I had made a new account?: because I thought (without doing any research on it) "my previous account's making date is 2015 and it hasn't any review on it so it would create negative impression on buyers.   

So, now I have both accounts and my question is:  what do you suggest now? What should I do? 

You are good. As long as you deactivated the old account. I don't think it even matters if you used the same email as long as you closed and deactivated the account and Fiverr knows about it. It doesn't even matter if you want to render the same service. But it is all good. Buyer would wonder why you had not made any sales since 2015, and it might affect their decision to buy from you. Your new account has a higher chances of doing well. My opinion.

Archived