Should I wait?

ashmitraj493

I am a new seller and created my gig 5 days ago , on 1st day i got 31 impressions and 4 clicks , 2nd day I got 9 impressions 0 clicks , 3rd day i got 24 impressions 0 clicks , 4th day I got 60 impressions and 0 clicks and 5th day I got 24 impressions and 0 clicks , Should I make changes in my gig or Should I wait ? Please help

Be patient. Getting clicks on your first day is already impressive. Never be impatient just because you're not getting any impressions or clicks. What's more important is getting actual messages from clients, and while you're also waiting, check out the buyer request option. It can give you an higher chance to have your first client rather than waiting and making a lot of changes to your gigs.

1 hour ago, alcabsn said:

Be patient. Getting clicks on your first day is already impressive. Never be impatient just because you're not getting any impressions or clicks. What's more important is getting actual messages from clients, and while you're also waiting, check out the buyer request option. It can give you an higher chance to have your first client rather than waiting and making a lot of changes to 

Am I doing good ?

I am in presentation designing category in that Rarely we receive 1 buyer request every 2 days so Its tough to get it in buyers request 

Thanks for your time, I really appreciated .

Archived