Buyer refuses to cancel order; what do I do?

kallistabrower

Question

Hey there everyone. 

I am a creative writer that sells short stories on Fiverr. I've only had one bad experience so far, but that was months ago. I am trying to cancel an order, but the buyer is declining. My dad suffers from CKD and is very sick right now, and I am not able to complete this order. I have actually paused my gig on Fiverr. First, in my gig description it says that you must direct message me before placing your order so we can discuss. This particular buyer never did this. Second, I have tried cancelling the order 3 now and each time they decline, but do not explain why. I even tried reaching out and messaging them directly, politely asking them if they could accept the cancellation, but they have not answered.

In this case, what do I do? I tried reaching out to the buyer but I am not getting a response. Also, it was a very small order. Only $5 dollars, although I understand this buyer may have wanted their story, its not like it was a huge project that we were both depending on.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

10 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, kallistabrower said:

Hey there everyone. 

I am a creative writer that sells short stories on Fiverr. I've only had one bad experience so far, but that was months ago. I am trying to cancel an order, but the buyer is declining. My dad suffers from CKD and is very sick right now, and I am not able to complete this order. I have actually paused my gig on Fiverr. First, in my gig description it says that you must direct message me before placing your order so we can discuss. This particular buyer never did this. Second, I have tried cancelling the order 3 now and each time they decline, but do not explain why. I even tried reaching out and messaging them directly, politely asking them if they could accept the cancellation, but they have not answered.

In this case, what do I do? I tried reaching out to the buyer but I am not getting a response. Also, it was a very small order. Only $5 dollars, although I understand this buyer may have wanted their story, its not like it was a huge project that we were both depending on.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

Right time you will do fiverr customer support page ticket and discuss your problem i will hope solve this situation and your will do gig pause little time

Archived