Back on Top after Covid

willstauff

Ranking on Page 1 for Audiobook at least for tonight...and it feels good! Was in the hospital for almost 2 weeks with Covid in August and made the big mistake of not putting my Fiverr Gig on Vacation Mode. Ended up canceling lots of orders and a ton of late orders too....Fiverr punished me severely. After 4 months of not ranking I'm back on top and it feels awesome. Lots of repeat buyers and lots of hard work getting these orders and reviews on this gig but It's finally paid off at least for now 🙂

Page1.PNG

14 hours ago, willstauff said:

Ranking on Page 1 for Audiobook at least for tonight...and it feels good! Was in the hospital for almost 2 weeks with Covid in August and made the big mistake of not putting my Fiverr Gig on Vacation Mode. Ended up canceling lots of orders and a ton of late orders too....Fiverr punished me severely. After 4 months of not ranking I'm back on top and it feels awesome. Lots of repeat buyers and lots of hard work getting these orders and reviews on this gig but It's finally paid off at least for now 🙂

Page1.PNG

Welcome back

Archived