What should I do when someone orders a basic level Fiverr package without contacting me first on a project that should be Premium Project?

ruduax

Question

I get an order today where the buyer is requesting way more than I offer on the basic level package but I got no response back when I give them the option of either paying extra and extending the delivery date or to cancel the order. 

When I go to the Resolution Center it appears all options are depended on the buyer responding, so I am at a loss of what to do.

7 answers to this question

Ideally, you need to send an extra, and your buyer needs to accept it. 

However, in this realm, you have to cancel your order in 99% cases.

I had a customer, who ordered a task worth $70 for $25, and ghosted me. 

I contacted CS, they contacted my buyer, but he ignored them too, even though he was a seller as well.

All I was offered, was "Maybe you can take these $25 because the work is already done." 

If you just want to cancel it, please contact Customer Support right away, and ask not to punish you for this cancellation. 

They have a special tweak that allows to correct the cancellation rate. 

2 hours ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

I contacted CS, they contacted my buyer, but he ignored them too, even though he was a seller as well.

All I was offered, was "Maybe you can take these $25 because the work is already done." 

If you just want to cancel it, please contact Customer Support right away, and ask not to punish you for this cancellation. 

I'm fully agreed with you.

11 hours ago, ruduax said:

I get an order today where the buyer is requesting way more than I offer on the basic level package but I got no response back when I give them the option of either paying extra and extending the delivery date or to cancel the order. 

When I go to the Resolution Center it appears all options are depended on the buyer responding, so I am at a loss of what to do.

Don't stress yourself. Deliver a work worth the amount the buyer paid for even if it's just a small portion of what he/she asked for. 

13 hours ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

Archived