What should I do when someone orders a basic level Fiverr package without contacting me first on a project that should be Premium Project?

ruduax

Question

I get an order today where the buyer is requesting way more than I offer on the basic level package but I got no response back when I give them the option of either paying extra and extending the delivery date or to cancel the order. 

When I go to the Resolution Center it appears all options are depended on the buyer responding, so I am at a loss of what to do.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

7 answers to this question

Ideally, you need to send an extra, and your buyer needs to accept it. 

However, in this realm, you have to cancel your order in 99% cases.

I had a customer, who ordered a task worth $70 for $25, and ghosted me. 

I contacted CS, they contacted my buyer, but he ignored them too, even though he was a seller as well.

All I was offered, was "Maybe you can take these $25 because the work is already done." 

If you just want to cancel it, please contact Customer Support right away, and ask not to punish you for this cancellation. 

They have a special tweak that allows to correct the cancellation rate. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ruduax said:

I get an order today where the buyer is requesting way more than I offer on the basic level package but I got no response back when I give them the option of either paying extra and extending the delivery date or to cancel the order. 

When I go to the Resolution Center it appears all options are depended on the buyer responding, so I am at a loss of what to do.

Don't stress yourself. Deliver a work worth the amount the buyer paid for even if it's just a small portion of what he/she asked for. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

I contacted CS, they contacted my buyer, but he ignored them too, even though he was a seller as well.

All I was offered, was "Maybe you can take these $25 because the work is already done." 

If you just want to cancel it, please contact Customer Support right away, and ask not to punish you for this cancellation. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

I'm fully agreed with you.

• Like 2