After 4/5 months, my promoted gigs facility was launched today!

ajommahmud

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, zackreynolds said:

So you set the max bid for your CPC where most of your gigs currently say "Auto". If you click on that, you will see the suggested CPC and then you can set your max CPC for each gig individually. 

Dear, Thank you so much for your valuable comment. I already try with suggested CPC but the suggested CPC is more high then auto. So I choose the Auto bid.  Thanks again. 

16 hours ago, ajommahmud said:

Dear, Thank you so much for your valuable comment. I already try with suggested CPC but the suggested CPC is more high then auto. So I choose the Auto bid.  Thanks again. 

So the suggested CPC is just that--a suggestion. With the auto bid selected, it's going to automatically use the current suggested CPC for your gig at any given time, so you will be paying more than you were planning to per click. What you will probably want to do is manually set your CPC to the CPC amount you are comfortable with paying on each gig.

On 11/12/2021 at 10:58 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

https://www.fiverr.com/content/promoted-gigs-webinar 

you can watch this webinar to see how promoted gigs work and how CPC is calculated 

Thank you so much for your valuable comments. I will definitely go to the link and watch the video. 

On 11/13/2021 at 3:02 PM, zackreynolds said:

So the suggested CPC is just that--a suggestion. With the auto bid selected, it's going to automatically use the current suggested CPC for your gig at any given time, so you will be paying more than you were planning to per click. What you will probably want to do is manually set your CPC to the CPC amount you are comfortable with paying on each gig.

Thank you so much for your valuable comments. 

Archived