Gig Marketing

baruncs

1 minute ago, suraiya999 said:

Share your gig various social media like, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc. When you share your gig link, add some image of your work related.

NO benefits. I think It is a free marketing. I have done share many of time to social media. I did not get click and order. yet.

On 10/28/2021 at 5:58 PM, baruncs said:

I think you are well. How to do social media marketing properly my gig? pleaae suggest me experienced sellers. 

I do not think it is a good idea to share your gig on social media. when you upload a gig, Fiverr marketing your gig. but when you marketing your gig on social media many clicks get from simple people, it may not give you an order. when Fiverr realizes that you get a click but do not get any order there is a problem with your gig and Fiverr does not marketing your gig.  
It is my personal opinion. 

you can send proper buyer requests.

9 hours ago, aziz2d said:

I do not think it is a good idea to share your gig on social media. when you upload a gig, Fiverr marketing your gig. but when you marketing your gig on social media many clicks get from simple people, it may not give you an order. when Fiverr realizes that you get a click but do not get any order there is a problem with your gig and Fiverr does not marketing your gig.  

you said 100% correct.

12 hours ago, aziz2d said:

100%right,I agree with you

Archived