You have  work experience but can't find a job? 

digitalltcab

You should follow every top-rated seller who was a new seller once a time. New sellers always try to make you 100% satisfied and take a small amount cause they need to grow their account. But if you do not filter new sellers you will get a bad experience with them. You should check his experience level, his behavior, communication, and previous work. 

• digitalltcab changed the title to You have  work experience but can't find a job? 
On 10/26/2021 at 6:58 AM, digitalltcab said:

New sellers always try to make you 100% satisfied and take a small amount cause they need to grow their account.

Wrong. Many new sellers will not make buyers 100% satisfied. Many will not even try to make them satisfied. Whilst many will do, you can't stand behind this statement and say every single new seller will be able to offer this, just as every experienced seller will also never be able to say they will be able to make every single buyer 100% satisfied.

Also, just because you're new does not mean you have to 'take a small amount'. I never did as a new seller. Because I value myself and my time, and was able to show why my service was worth what I wanted to charge for it. Being too cheap can in fact have the opposite effect and put many buyers off, as they strongly believe you get what you pay for, as with most things in the world.

If your only selling point is that your cheap, you need to work on having some other selling points. 

• 3 months later...

You should keep your Gig Title as short as possible so that Fiverr and the client can understand it. Use keywords in the tags of the gig, so that if the client searches for that keyword, then your gig will be ranked and visible to the client. This is the most important and effective part of Fiverr Gig SEO.

1. Learn Fiverr seo.
  2. distribute the target keywords in title description and tags.
  3. Out attractive gig images ( this can help you get more clicks)a compelling gig description.
  4. Price should be average not to high and not to low.
  5. Add FAQ in gigs.
  6. Actively look for buyers request.
  7. Be a part of Fiverr forum.

Archived