How to get first order on fiverr?

canvas_cup

Today i will share of some tips for you, how can you get the first order on fiverr

1. Find your best skill wich you know the Very well ( i mean sub category niche, like -> wordpress : sub category is -> wordpress business website

2. Find your 5 low competition keyword like -> wordpress coaching website.

3. Add your gig title specific low keyword and much attractive line.

4. Write a clean description-> gig introduced, services and why you.some unique Services and try put here your main 5 keywords 

5. Attached  5 tag keyword  3 low competition keyword and 2 more high competition keyword.

6. Compare your other competitor seller gig image and try do well maximum, must clean and eye catching.

7.try to put 7 gigs on your profile 

8. As soon as possible clients response,  good communication and do the your best and dedication work for client. 

And NOW if you following the step,

I hope you get a first success very soon!

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 10/26/2021 at 10:39 AM, canvas_cup said:

Today i will share of some tips for you, how can you get the first order on fiverr

1. Find your best skill wich you know the Very well ( i mean sub category niche, like -> wordpress : sub category is -> wordpress business website

2. Find your 5 low competition keyword like -> wordpress coaching website.

3. Add your gig title specific low keyword and much attractive line.

4. Write a clean description-> gig introduced, services and why you.some unique Services and try put here your main 5 keywords 

5. Attached  5 tag keyword  3 low competition keyword and 2 more high competition keyword.

6. Compare your other competitor seller gig image and try do well maximum, must clean and eye catching.

7.try to put 7 gigs on your profile 

8. As soon as possible clients response,  good communication and do the your best and dedication work for client. 

And NOW if you following the step,

I hope you get a first success very soon!

Thank you

The tips are very informatve and important

Archived