A buyer asking 30 job for $50 !!!

mahabubulhoq

Question

11 answers to this question

Amen, @mahtab_185
 amen.

I honestly don't know what's worse, the buyers who ask for such insane jobs or the sellers who takes that job.

I wouldn't want to work with a seller who sells themselves that short, mainly because it tells me they don't understand the scope of the job.

There is a difference between saving money and just being ridiculous.

I have lots of similar type experience. Last month a buyer said me she has 39 3D mock-ups and I fixed the price 20 for each. After completing third work she stopped making new order then I asked her what happen!! she said she is busy with different job. After that, I checked the buyer profile I saw few people work for her same only for $5!! Though she was very happy whit my job. She has paid extra money for tips!! I think few people destroying market in Fiverr.

2 hours ago, mahabubulhoq said:

Buyer asking to design 30 packaging print ready along with 3D for $50!!!

These kind of many buyers are already existed here. Once a buyer ask me if I could make him 3 short video and 2 flyers(though I do not design  flyers) only for 5$! And he also told me if  I  created these works before placing order and he liked it, then he could ordered me. How beastly  these kinds of buyer are!!

1 hour ago, gina_riley2 said:

There is a difference between saving money and just being ridiculous

Nicely put! @gina_riley2

Honestly, I think sellers should know their worth (I wish!). If they don’t settle for less, buyers automatically will increase the budget. This market place should be a win-win place for both buyers & sellers, not a manipulating one for any particular group.Period.

Archived