Getting harassed and threatened by a buyer

haiderkappa

Hey

So i worked with a buyer on 2 orders, the buyer was very hard to deal and not so understanding so after 2 orders, he wanted to do more orders but I decided to block him, the 2 orders i did for him were 100% completed with full deliverables provided and 5 star reviews.

after that the buyer started to make new accounts and sending me messages to work for him, i blocked his other accounts too, now the buyer is messaging me with his 5th account and threating me that he wants his money back, even though the orders are completed and 5 star reviewed, should I just keep blocking his consecutive accounts and should i be worried?

thanks for the help

17 hours ago, haiderkappa said:

should I just keep blocking his consecutive accounts and should i be worried?

Yes, you should keep blocking them after informing them you are on to their making new accounts and that you have decided that another seller may be more appropriate for them.

Yes, you should be worried. People like this are not only annoying, but, can actually try to sabotage your Gigs here by ordering and then cancelling or causing you other headaches.

After blocking them, I would also report their message as Spam (there is a link right above the message box) and the reason why you feel it is spam.

It can't hurt to also contact customer service and let them know what is going on and if there is any way to end this.

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

GG

Archived