Amazon mentality?

freddysaint

Is the customer always right? I have open order which is not resolved yet.Just curious where it will go maybe some of you guys have similar experience.One of the clients reached out to me couple of times always asking me to do edit way below my asking price.Since i had 0 clicks a day for long time i offered him to do a premium edit for  the price  of basic package.He was stocked and asked for minor change.After revision he clicked on revision once again without explaining what he wants to change and became unresponsive.My order shows that i am 14 days late ( i know that it will not be marked as late since i delivered in time )

The thing is he posted the video on Instagram 3 days ago.When i wrote that to customer support this was the following answer;

I understand how important this is for you. I would rather see this order be completed than canceled.

I would like to reach out to the Buyer once again considering you have mentioned seeing your work on Instagram without the order being completed.

Previously after customer support reach out to him i didnt here anything back from the buyer.He is clearly active on ig and posting the video i made.If he dosnt respond the order will be canceled and thats that? previously customer support offered me that my stats will not be impact 😄 wow what a relief

I would suggest for you to redeliver your order with a message saying that as they don’t have any other changes and you see them using your video already that you are delivering your order, you are hoping that they are enjoying your video and they can reach out to you with more questions if needed. Kind of keeping it positive but pointing out that they are already using your video. 

Tnx might do that but since fiverr customer support is involved i am afraid that it might resolve in warning since client has pressed revision and i have delivered the same video without adjustments.Not sure how they will react to it.But as far as it goes your suggestion is on point and makes 100 % sense 

Archived