Canceling order?

qubemotion

Well I had a buyer about a month ago, he was one of my worst customers, although I left 1 star review for him he ordered from me again and ask for some changes in last delivery.

I told him be clear about what he wants but he simply ignored me.

In this new order I got from him I did 3 revisions and still he disliked the work just because he doesn't know what he wants. because of these revisions this project took me 2 weeks more than I excepted. I am about to cancel the order.

I'm not the only guy who is mad, this guy is mad too since he literally insulted me. he wants his first delivery and mark order as finished but because of fiverr logo watermark he can't use the file.

I didn't send him files yet.

Here are some questions I like to know your opinions

1. Should I ask to cancel the order?

2. If I don't cancel it, order will be marked as late and also I will get 1 star review for sure, does it worth it or still cancelling order is the best choice? 

3. How can I report a buyer and his message? he insulted me and I can't see a buyer disrespect my work and my personality. 

1) It's only your decision, but I would definitely cancel this order, reported him and block him, so he will never place an order again.

2) Even if you will report him, Fiverr will not block his account. I had a similar experience and Fiverr didn't do anything. We all see that when you are a buyer, who have much more rights and benefits, unfortunately this is true. So just block him and forget about it.

23 hours ago, olyasr said:

1) It's only your decision, but I would definitely cancel this order, reported him and block him, so he will never place an order again.

2) Even if you will report him, Fiverr will not block his account. I had a similar experience and Fiverr didn't do anything. We all see that when you are a buyer, who have much more rights and benefits, unfortunately this is true. So just block him and forget about it.

Thanks for your answer, I definitely block him, the fact that buyers have benefits in fiverr actually is preventing me from cancelling order. I asked him twice to cancel order and never come back to me again but he is not doing it. I will deliver his file soon and ask to cancel again otherwise I have to ask CS to that for me.

I really don't care about my loss time here, I just want to block toxic buyers.

Archived