Hello! I am Luke AKA Diamond Slice I am new to Fiverr

diamondslice

My name is Luke and I recently joined Fiverr. I am starting out offering logo designs, my goal is to get enough sales on Fiverr so I can stop doing doordash! 

Please check out my Tik-Tok, I have been vlogging about how to make money with Fiverr. Luke (@lukeekblad) TikTok | Watch Luke's Newest TikTok Videos

I am so excited to start earning money on Tik-Tok and to advance my graphic design career! I am looking forward to browsing the forum and learning tips about how to succeed with Fiverr. 

Copy of DiamondCutter (1).jpg

4 hours ago, diamondslice said:

My name is Luke and I recently joined Fiverr. I am starting out offering logo designs, my goal is to get enough sales on Fiverr so I can stop doing doordash! 

Please check out my Tik-Tok, I have been vlogging about how to make money with Fiverr. Luke (@lukeekblad) TikTok | Watch Luke's Newest TikTok Videos

I am so excited to start earning money on Tik-Tok and to advance my graphic design career! I am looking forward to browsing the forum and learning tips about how to succeed with Fiverr. 

Welcome Luke to Fiverr community. 

23 hours ago, diamondslice said:

Welcome to the fiverr forum..😍

23 hours ago, diamondslice said:

Welcome to the fiverr forum❤️

Archived