I hate fiverr with a passion

vaneconcepts

I absolutely despise the fiverr alogrithm, I strongly believe that I offer the best quality in my niche and yet for the past 3 months I've been getting and everything tock bottom and I now average 20 impressions a day, I have no idea what makes fiverr think sellers that deliver way worse quality than me would make them more money. Perhaps I'm delusional and everything I believe about my service is wrong, but I guess I'll never know. Perhaps this a sign that I should invest my time and effort into builiding something outside of this absolutely shit platform. Anyways thanks for reading my vent. FU Fiverr

I understand that your rant is an emotional one, but if you can stand to step back and look at the service level you offer, it might reveal something. You have been on platform almost 3 years. In that time (looking at best selling gig) you have 331 reviews, of which, 38 are less than 5 star. So, 11.5% of the folks you sold to have given you less than perfect reviews, and remember there are private reviews that only Fiverr sees. So there may have been other unkind comments that you are not aware of because the buyer may have shared something negative with Fiverr, while not leaving public comments.  At your pricing, with 447 reviews total, you should already be a TRS. So assuming it is true when you say "I strongly believe that I offer the best quality in my niche", (don't we all), that it is not based on quality of your work, but on the customer service end. 

If you distill the content of all the less than 5 star reviews, it may lead you to a common thread that may be what is causing the TRS to be withheld, and more to your point, causing the algorithm to favor you less for those who have better "customer satisfaction" scores. 

Just a thought.

Archived