Just got selected as "Fiverr's Choice"...

larocque89

...and it was awesome! Around 60 orders in 10 days! I tried my best to keep the quality standards and I have on almost every order a 5 star rating but suddenly I lost that Fiverr's Choice Badge. I just though "all good, I still have the "promoted gigs" feature". But all my promotable gigs are not marked as unqualified to be promoted. So my stats and sales fell dramatically. Anyone else made this expierience? I didn't change anything on my gigs, neither on my work procedure, so I really don't know what happened. 

Customer support says that this is normal, that the badge can come and go, same with the promoted gigs feature. But I don't know why I'm now far far in the background on the search after obviously being awarded with the Fiverr's Choice Badge before.

Capture d’écran 2021-09-07 104500.JPG

I noticed a significant drop in inquiries and orders as well when I noticed I received the Fiverr's Choice badge. I don't know if it's related of course, could just be the time of year! But it's interesting nonetheless to see how something that supposedly should help with extra work, doesn't quite do that.

I think my badge has now been taken away too (lasted for like 3 weeks, rough estimation), but it never affected my Promoted Gigs option. I don't use it though, so it wouldn't be bad if it did. Anyway, it sounds like a very annoying situation you have though! Since you already contacted CS, all I could advise is wait for the algorithm to rotate your gig back. Unfortunately things like this are out of your hands. What's in your hands is deliver the best work, which you're capable of otherwise you wouldn't have gotten these options in the first place! 

Fiverr is sometimes a fickle and elusive platform, many people try to understand how it exactly works but there seems no one answer that can be found 😅 

4 hours ago, sajibgupta02 said:

Yeah, Here i have the same experience with this badge, but again after one months my gig ranked again and got orders daily.

Why are you spamming this thread by copying the same sentence as above. Your forum presence does not affect your gig. Stop spamming...

3 hours ago, sabinespoems said:

I noticed a significant drop in inquiries and orders as well when I noticed I received the Fiverr's Choice badge. I don't know if it's related of course, could just be the time of year! But it's interesting nonetheless to see how something that supposedly should help with extra work, doesn't quite do that.

I think my badge has now been taken away too (lasted for like 3 weeks, rough estimation), but it never affected my Promoted Gigs option. I don't use it though, so it wouldn't be bad if it did. Anyway, it sounds like a very annoying situation you have though! Since you already contacted CS, all I could advise is wait for the algorithm to rotate your gig back. Unfortunately things like this are out of your hands. What's in your hands is deliver the best work, which you're capable of otherwise you wouldn't have gotten these options in the first place! 

Fiverr is sometimes a fickle and elusive platform, many people try to understand how it exactly works but there seems no one answer that can be found 😅 

Why are you spamming this thread by copying the same sentence as above. Your forum presence does not affect your gig. Stop spamming...

you're right bro.... i just noticed... the complete sentence is mine!

Archived