fiverr

monojkumar2001

You earn orders by connecting your service to the target customers who need what you have to offer. If you're not ready, or willing, to reach out to -- and connect with -- your target customers, then you aren't ready to be a freelancer. As a freelancer, you are responsible for your own success, and this includes earning orders. Create a gig for a service you are good at, make it appealing to your target customers, and convince those who need your service to hire you (and not your thousands of other competitors).

If you don't know how business works, I encourage you to take a few courses, read through the Fiverr Help & Support section (linked at the bottom of any Fiverr page), and research, study, and experiment to find what works for you.

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. 

1 hour ago, creative_musa said:

Promote your gig on professional social media on the professional way. 

It doesn't matter how "professional way" you post your gigs on social media sites, if the people you are already connected to on social media are not your targeted customers. I'm willing to bet that you, like most other people, are only friends with your friends and family. Your friends and family are not your target customers.

On 8/26/2021 at 6:22 PM, seven_sign said:

Another one! @jonbaas

Dear @monojkumar2001,

I can see your bio, you wrote that you're a digital marketer. So I think you should know well how to do marketing for your service and get orders.

I will suggest you to learn more about fiverr and also improve your skills.

And if you think you're pro then you can try buyer request part.

yes sir, help me

Archived