Buyer left bad review by mistake

idrees_s

Hey there,

It happened again. A buyer who was so happy with my delivery and gave me excellent comment in the feedback. But he left 2.7 stars which was shocking i mean what he said in the feedback was contradicting the rating he left. Then said it was a mistake "I'm going to talk to fiverr to modify it"  is it possible that he can change it. I didn't even talk to him about it in the chatbox kept my mouth shut to avoid warning. Now can anyone please tell me is that possible to modify the review?

Guest maaztahirdesign
10 minutes ago, idrees_s said:

Hey there,

It happened again. A buyer who was so happy with my delivery and gave me excellent comment in the feedback. But he left 2.7 stars which was shocking i mean what he said in the feedback was contradicting the rating he left. Then said it was a mistake "I'm going to talk to fiverr to modify it"  is it possible that he can change it. I didn't even talk to him about it in the chatbox kept my mouth shut to avoid warning. Now can anyone please tell me is that possible to modify the review?

It's really bad :'(

53 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Did he leave a review and then he was the one who reached out to you to say that it was a mistake? 

Actually,  it's my social media traffic. And I was recommended by one of his friends. The only thing was that we were dealing through fiverr for the payment. And after leaving a review he said " it was a mistake."

8 minutes ago, idrees_s said:

And after leaving a review he said " it was a mistake."

So was he the first one who wrote that after leaving a review? Did you send him any kind of messages after you saw a review? Was he who noticed that he left wrong review and wrote to you in chat about that? 

1 minute ago, idrees_s said:

we had talk outside. 

That doesn’t look good for you then. 
even if you brought him to Fiverr you have to have all conversations on Fiverr, otherwise fiverr can not protect you. 
though CS MIGHT allow your client to change a review if he will reach out to them himself. Though be prepared if Fiverr will find out other violations if they will look close into your profile. 

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

That doesn’t look good for you then. 
even if you brought him to Fiverr you have to have all conversations on Fiverr, otherwise fiverr can not protect you. 
though CS MIGHT allow your client to change a review if he will reach out to them himself. Though be prepared if Fiverr will find out other violations if they will look close into your profile. 

I wouldn't want any trouble actually when he left that review i talked to him he said it was mistake and i deserve 5 star though i prevented him from talking to cs because i already had a little idea about the trouble that might come when they are asked for modification of the review.

Archived