Social media impression

az_design1

57 minutes ago, az_design1 said:

HI Fiverr mates, hope you are doing well, I have a question, some people who hit our link in social media is not a member of Fiverr, I heard if someone visits your gig and is not a Fiverr member it decreases your impression, is it true ? or it is IP based ?

Social media is not the perfect place for gig sharing. When your click is coming from social media but you don't get any order. So you lose your rank 

1 hour ago, az_design1 said:

HI Fiverr mates, hope you are doing well, I have a question, some people who hit our link in social media is not a member of Fiverr, I heard if someone visits your gig and is not a Fiverr member it decreases your impression, i it true? or it is IP-based?

As we know, Fiverr is an ideal place to make some money, Indeed, social media can be an effective solution to promote Fiverr gig. Here are some suggestions :

Choose your social network

Depending on your industry and target audience, some social platforms may be more effective than others. Generally, if you can do some promotions on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, then you should receive enough attention. Quick overview:

Facebook-You can share event updates, attract followers and create event pages. You can also use paid promotions to deliver messages to specific groups of people.

Instagram – Brands have the highest participation on this image-filled social platform.

LinkedIn – Ideal for B2B and industry networks, this professional social media platform is ideal for company news and event announcements.

Twitter – Use posts and event hashtags to build excitement before and during the event.

which can find the best gig for you, besides, it can create and manage bulk accounts to get more traffic for your gig, It can even reach thousands of potential buyers in one click, then you can send them a message with your services to get instant order. It can become a Multiple sources of income.

Hope this helps

7 minutes ago, sakib094 said:

As we know, Fiverr is an ideal place to make some money, Indeed, social media can be an effective solution to promote Fiverr gig. Here are some suggestions :

Choose your social network

Depending on your industry and target audience, some social platforms may be more effective than others. Generally, if you can do some promotions on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, then you should receive enough attention. Quick overview:

Facebook-You can share event updates, attract followers and create event pages. You can also use paid promotions to deliver messages to specific groups of people.

Instagram – Brands have the highest participation on this image-filled social platform.

LinkedIn – Ideal for B2B and industry networks, this professional social media platform is ideal for company news and event announcements.

Twitter – Use posts and event hashtags to build excitement before and during the event.

which can find the best gig for you, besides, it can create and manage bulk accounts to get more traffic for your gig, It can even reach thousands of potential buyers in one click, then you can send them a message with your services to get instant order. It can become a Multiple sources of income.

Hope this helps

Thanks it was indeed helpful.

Archived