Buyer want Coral draw file!

logolightuup

I do my design in Adobe illustrator. I can only provide the file which I can export by this software. But one of my buyer asking for coral draw file (CDR). there are other file which  can be printable as CDR file. I already explain it to him. But he is not responding. How should I convince him?

15 minutes ago, logolightuup said:

How should I convince him?

You don’t have to convince him. You just have to deliver files that are included in your gig. 
I would recommend to at least wait for his reply. Or he might actually not reply anything at all. All you need to do is to deliver the files that you stated in your description that you will deliver. 

4 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You don’t have to convince him. You just have to deliver files that are included in your gig. 
I would recommend to at least wait for his reply. Or he might actually not reply anything at all. All you need to do is to deliver the files that you stated in your description that you will deliver. 

Ok. Thanks a lot.

5 hours ago, logolightuup said:

I do my design in Adobe illustrator. I can only provide the file which I can export by this software. But one of my buyer asking for coral draw file (CDR). there are other file which  can be printable as CDR file. I already explain it to him. But he is not responding. How should I convince him?

If you have no idea with coral draw application, then simply give your buyer a vector pdf file, And ask him to open the pdf to the Coral Draw Application. It should work.

Archived